“I don’t skate to where the puck is; I skate to where it’s going to be.”
- Hockey legend Wayne Gretsky
Gretsky’s wisdom is even more important for innovative technology companies. Limited resources and small opportunity windows in volatile markets don’t reward unfocused ‘shot-gun’ approaches to marketing and sales. In changing technology markets you have to know where your company needs to be and how to get there – fast.
Tech Marketing’s Market and Sales Audit uses 82 check points and questions to help you focus like a laser on where you need to be and how to execute your marketing and sales plan.
You know that targeted marketing and sales approaches are critical because there are never enough hours in the day or dollars in the bank to chase every opportunity. But which opportunities to focus on? …and how can you build a consistent, effective focus with less money, little time and limited market reputation?
The Audit’s integrated action plan for your marketing and sales situation means you’ll target limited time and resources on the best profit opportunities in three ways:
- Build it for somebody – not anybody. Stop wasting time and money on marketing and sales efforts that can’t deliver profits: The Audit delivers clear sales strategies and performance metrics that target the top 20% of highest potential customers in your target market. These people are the key to entrepreneurial sales success. For a smaller firm with little time and few resources, just targeting all potential customers who might buy some day isn’t good enough. Every marketing dollar, every sales hour must be held accountable for results.
- Arrive early for opportunities: Skate to where the puck will be. Instead of only chasing after current opportunities (along with everyone else), you can arrive early and be ready for new opportunities to develop around you. And before your competitors get there.
- Don’t just compete, excel against competitors: Success means being different and better than – not merely just as good as competitors. And forget about low pricing – that’s for the ‘bottom feeders.’ The TM Audit helps you identify your differences …plus the special benefits and value you offer that will move customer purchase decisions.
Please contact Bret for a no-obligation consultation. Just click here to reach Bret.
Sales Presentations and Systems from Tech Marketing mean:
You’ll think like a doctor…and start being treated like a valued resource – not an annoyance with a price tag attached!
Your company’s sales efforts will be a positive, productive & successful process – not an ordeal.
Tech Marketing delivers effective promotion and sales systems for entrepreneurial firms: Maximizing sustainable profits is the goal for sales. But how to do it? Real-world sales approaches, presentations and techniques from Tech Marketing help you build a beach head in the marketplace and grow your market position.
How do TM’s sales systems help you cope with the two critical sales challenges facing entrepreneurs and their innovations?
Challenge 1: Building market position through awareness and credibility: How to convince prospects of your value? How will you excel against competitors? How to be taken seriously with little market reputation and few customer relationships?
- Think like a doctor: Instead of pushing product you’ll “find the hurt.” Sales relations change from product-pushing to partnership-building…and from frustrating to rewarding.
- Look like a solution: Sell benefits that matter to buyers. You know that sales success happens when prospective customers immediately grasp the value of your product or service: How will it help us avoid disasters…or grab hold of new opportunities? Will it be compatible and reliable? How will we make more profits with your product or service?
- Make the case that convinces: How can prospects be sure it’s all true? Improve the ratio of customer benefits to their costs with credibility.
- Make it comfortable: Sales efforts that rely on pressure and manipulation fail because you don’t want to do it and prospects don’t want to hear it. Build relationships and demonstrate the truth in ways that people understand and care about.
- Navigate the customer’s buying process: Stop wandering among meetings or contacts hoping that something good will happen someday, somehow. Instead you’ll respond to the special interests of individual players.
- Integrate sales activities: Coordinate prospecting, promotion, customer contacts, sales presentations and follow-ups.
- Measure progress at each stage: Recognize success and identify performance problems in your sales process while there’s still time to take action and fix sales performance.
It’s time to look like a solution and a partner, not just an annoyance with a price tag attached. You’ll lead a sales process that delivers growing sales, cash flows and profits. Sales efforts will be more productive and profitable …and a much more comfortable, successful way for you to achieve business goals.
Please contact Bret for a no-obligation consultation. Please click here to reach Bret.